ELEMENTARY CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Excellent customer service delivery
- Customer Services in a Competitive Environment
- Polish your Perception Points
- Upgrading People Skills
- Introduction to CRM tools
- Customer care Communication skills
- Establishing Winning Relationships
- Customer Requirements for Quality
- Components and Gaps of Quality Service
- The Best-Practice Model and Service Quality Indicators
- Levels of Service Offered to your Customers
- Managing Customer Expectations
- Strategies and Actions to Delight Your Customers
- Knowledge check
Customer Service/Relationship is built on trust from the first encounter with the customer. There are key things that customers usually look out for in customer service representatives, these key things inform their decisions on whether they can trust the representative or not. ELEMENTARY CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT is a course designed to help inculcate these key things into your customer service/customer facing representative.
ELEMENTARY CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT is built on delivering excellent customer service. Participants would be taking through the rudiments of customer service, how to relate to the customer right from the first encounter to the aftersales management. The communication skills required, how to use CRM tools, creating a business relationship, managing customer’s expectations and leaving the customer with a WOW feeling.
Participants are expected to have these understanding and be able to do the following at the end of the course
- To understand of how significant their role as a Customer service Personnel is to the business
- To understand and able to use basic Customer service communication skills
- To be able to build business relationship with customers that leaves the customers addicted
- Must be able to deliver excellent all round customer service
- To understand the use, benefits and importance of CRM tools
Duration of Study
This depends on Company’s schedule for the training
Who can participate?
Customer service reps, Sales reps, Outdoor marketers, Front desk officers and any other customer facing representatives of the company
Pricing is dependent on the location, duration, number of participants and Lecture settings.