ADVANCED CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Customer Service as Sales enhancing tool
- Customer profiling
- Upselling, and Crossing selling
- Selling theories
- The ARC theory
- Principles of Emotional intelligence
- The psychology of human functioning and dealing with the difficult & challenging behaviors with a holistic approach
- Knowledge check
ADVANCED CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT looks at how participants can effectively move from service to sales seamlessly. In an homogenous product environment where it is hard for customers to tell products apart, customers often rely on service to make purchases. This course is aimed at equipping participants with the knowledge and practical examples on how to convert excellence service to huge sales.
ADVANCED CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT focuses on professional customer profiling using emotional intelligence, complimentary sales; upselling and cross selling, implementation of the ARC theory and closing of sales deals. This is an advanced class because it is predicated on the fact that participants have well-grounded knowledge and skills of Customer Relationship management, and are equipped to use the CRM tools to predict effectively customers pattern or behavior.
Participants are expected to have these understanding and be able to do the following at the end of the course
- Effectively and efficiently profile customers for huge sales deals
- Turn every customer visit to sales opportunity thereby growing sales while giving excellent service
- Effective way of handling difficult customers and winning lost customers back
Duration of Study
This depends on Company’s schedule for the training
Who can participate?
Customer service reps, Sales reps, Outdoor marketers, Front desk officers, head of customer service units, senior sales member and any other customer facing representatives of the company
Pricing is dependent on the location, duration, number of participants and Lecture settings.